


It’s a movie that has it’s moments, unfortunately they are few and far between. Too much of the humor in Slippery Slope comes across as forced and therefore unfunny. There are slapstick instances which don’t truly work overall in the film as they are such a departure in tone and the script/dialogue just isn’t that good. Slippery Slope has a true indie feel, (not a bad thing) and even some good performances but even those efforts can’t save it. It really only rates about 2.5 stars, too clichéd to consider it something to go out of your way to see.
I’m repurposing content by taking my NetFlix reviews and posting them here on the blog. If I could figure out a way to do it, I’d post some kind of link for people to connect and make me their friend on the service. Unfortunately, it isn’t altogether clear how one would do that - so if you know a way, pass it along. In the meantime, I’ve got steady content for at least a year.

No comments:
Post a Comment